Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Sigh. The worst part is that they would go perfectly together, given that to each of them, the other is the only person in the world whose thoughts they cannot constantly hear.

Damn, it makes sense if they got together, but we know she wont win. Never seen an author push strongly for one girl and then flip after all that. It’s gonna be rough to see.

Fed-Kun's army
And now we get the shitty love triangle that will only hurt best girl since she has no chance of winning

Double-page supporter
Oof, really? I'm not a fan of this. Having such feelings would be a no-win situation for her.

As someone said. This is above all sad for her.
Love isn't something you totally control, this can happen. And not only doesn't she stand a chance to win, but she surely doesn't want to. Hidden one-sided impossible feeling exist, that's real life.

Most likely will it be something like "sigh, it would be nice to meet a boyfriend like him", and that's all.
And then she'll move on, and will probably open to his company friend, that's the likely route.

I mean its not going to happen because obviously, but it makes sense that for someone who hard a hard childhood and can hear all the fucked up things that ppl think abt her she would be attracted to someone who she couldn't hear the thoughts of and has been extremely nice and thoughtful towards her. She's too good of a friend to do anything underhanded and i think this is a good story point either way.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... the whole existence of Fuji makes me feel conflicted. A troubled girl with a good heart that find in Kijima someone she could feel comfortable. Almost like i wish there was a different history for her with a Kijima in it. All that just happened now could easily make her like him as someone that understands and truly care for her rather than simply an encouragement. Which would be awful if she did since would only add one more sad thing to her memory, a impossible love. Really odd situation.
Also, sorry but a ship with Mizuki would just be odd. Too immature for someone with her background.

Nooo don’t make the other girl like the dude, she doesn’t need more pain in her life plssss

I wish Fuji can find someone who can comfort her like Kijima did. I think she would repress her feelings because she really love Yuna. And that'd be painful to see, bottling her feelings up to save her friendship. GYAHH, MIZUKI-KUN GO GO FOR HER!

Dex-chan lover
I wish I was fuckin dead frankly. this development makes perfect sense, its like the only thing that could happen, and im still hurt

Users who are viewing this thread