Kikaku Hazure no Eiyuu ni Sodate Rareta, Joushiki Hazure no Mahou Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
i hate censorship, wonder if this was among the reasons why the manga was abandoned for so long.

honestly i'd rather wait if it means uncensored. but that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
Since the appearance of the new character this manga went downhill from 100 to 0! :wtf: There are already more chapters on aggregator sites but you'd lose your braincells reading them.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter! I have uncensored raws if you want them; I sent a discord friend request.

Aggregator gang
That Oaks Bandits -> Junk Bandits thing might have sounded better if you went with Broke Bandits, since oak and broke actually rhyme.

Edit: never mind, seems that oaks was actually supposed to be orcs. I guess you could go with orcs -> dorks though.

Last edited:
That Oaks Bandits -> Junk Bandits thing might have sounded better if you went with Broke Bandits, since oak and broke actually rhyme.

Edit: never mind, seems that oaks was actually supposed to be orcs. I guess you could go with orcs -> dorks though.
lmao i like the creativity
but it's too late now

Double-page supporter
Isekai not having a slaving bussiness more profitable than being the goddamn hero challenge level: impossible

Users who are viewing this thread