Kikaku Hazure no Eiyuu ni Sodate Rareta, Joushiki Hazure no Mahou Kenshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Thank you for finishing this series and wishing you good luck and happy TL on your next project.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for keeping up with this car crash of a manga. I feel like the author got too ambitious for what was supposed to a harem manga. I would've liked to have seen more ecchi and less plot, better luck next time I guess

Dex-chan lover
Good work for such a terrible series. Art was decent, but history was generic isekai trash and it went downhill from there. Last chapter was terrible beyond words, not just because of the axe.

It even half assed the ecchi, with tons of full frontal nudity but no snu-snu at all. And way too much molestation.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Did the dad get reincarnated as the baby? The pacing seemed fine up until the duel in the stadium, then it got super rushed. So I'm guessing the publisher told the artist\author they had only a limited number of chapters left.

Dex-chan lover
You mean the mangaka, not the author, I presume?
Who knows. The two have worked on other projects together so it's possible the mangaka was just drawing the art while the author was responsible for writing the script and talking with the editor/publisher.

But I can't really see a mangaka pushing like that for anything but a project of passion... which this doesn't really strike me as being one xD

Dex-chan lover
Well guys, it was fun...until it wasn't, and now we've reached the end. This is probably the first series that if asked about I would describe it as "the story was good when it didn't have a story, but when the story did get a story then the story started to go bad." They should've stuck with the early silliness in stand-alone chapters that didn't have an overall arc.

They translate a chapter several months when it is weekly. Dunno if this is consider drop or not. They didn't translate anything for 4 months and 22 days ago they dropped 2 chapter and then stop again :questionblob:
welp, that means they still doing it. gotta wait for maybe half a year or something to see if they continue it or not
I think I read once on here that three months is considered the minimum courtesy for how long to wait when sniping a series, but do as you see fit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry that your first experience with tling turned into THIS, but thankyou for your hard work all the same.
And congrats on finishing it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread