Kikaku Hazure no Eiyuu ni Sodate Rareta, Joushiki Hazure no Mahou Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
wow so the aristocrat thinks of the seven heroes as commoners and threatens to ruined and harm their families, They are straight up nobles given tittles and land by the crown, threatening to take away land given to them by the crown and ignoring their standing and titles is ignoring a reward given by the crown, that's les magistrate right there. They saved the world and you think your better than them because you had tax money to spend. Learn your fucking place. Then attacking a member of a higher ranked nobles family (the seven heros are without question higher ranked as they would be given noble titles in multiple countries and honorary ones at that, that would protect them from nobles taking advantage of them as the people would never accept it otherwise). The amount of crimes he has committed that matter even in noble society and would get you stripped of your rank and executed is insane. If word got out of any of that his entire family would be on the block.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
SHAAAAAARK
Gura01.gif

Dex-chan lover
wow so the aristocrat thinks of the seven heroes as commoners and threatens to ruined and harm their families, They are straight up nobles given tittles and land by the crown, threatening to take away land given to them by the crown and ignoring their standing and titles is ignoring a reward given by the crown, that's les magistrate right there. They saved the world and you think your better than them because you had tax money to spend. Learn your fucking place. Then attacking a member of a higher ranked nobles family (the seven heros are without question higher ranked as they would be given noble titles in multiple countries and honorary ones at that, that would protect them from nobles taking advantage of them as the people would never accept it otherwise). The amount of crimes he has committed that matter even in noble society and would get you stripped of your rank and executed is insane. If word got out of any of that his entire family would be on the block.
I often perform the same sin as you... And worse at that... but please use linebreaks and paragraphs :worry:

Dex-chan lover
I often perform the same sin as you... And worse at that... but please use linebreaks and paragraphs :worry:
No. I type the way I would say it if speaking, pauses and all, because fuck English comp grammar rules that make no sense at all. Writing is us putting spoken speech into writing and should reflect that, not some archaic speech patters from hundreds of years ago.

Edit: Oh hey misery you and your brigade is stalking me now and striking my comments I see.

Last edited:
O...kay... so, i checked some other sites and i found that this manga already has upto ch 15 translated. Though it does say "low quality tl", i'm no better either. So, tell me what do i do now? Should i continue the way I am or should i start doing ch 16??

O...kay... so, i checked some other sites and i found that this manga already has upto ch 15 translated. Though it does say "low quality tl", i'm no better either. So, tell me what do i do now? Should i continue the way I am or should i start doing ch 16??
It's better to continue the way you are now. I've read some manga with low quality tl and those are almost always completely unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
They noped the heck out of there quickly lol. Still kinda betting the noble is a cross-dresser.

Dex-chan lover
Her costume at the end reminds me of Sharks! Statue in London from that CGP Grey video

Users who are viewing this thread