Kikaku Hazure no Eiyuu ni Sodate Rareta, Joushiki Hazure no Mahou Kenshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Neko girl, that's not a pair of boys and girls. That's one boy with three girls. And they desperately need contraceptives :smugchisato:

And don't worry tl. Reading the chapter gave me the reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Look at the credit page.
Translating this chapter got the translator be like Jackie Chan.
dont-mess-with-jackie-chan

So if you want to get a cheat, you don't need to wait until you get isekai'd.
Just be a translator.
:thumbsup:

Look at the credit page.
Translating this chapter got the translator be like Jackie Chan.
dont-mess-with-jackie-chan

So if you want to get a cheat, you don't need to wait until you get isekai'd.
Just be a translator.
:thumbsup:
nah
i'm the jackie chan that was broke and beaten to a pulp daily, not the one who can fight

Dex-chan lover
With all the luck pervert incidents that happen, I'm honestly amazed that all three haven't slipped, fallen onto the MC's shaft amd gotten pregnant.
Some of them already slipped and fell upper mouth first so I'm hoping what you said will happen eventually, although I think they're just sticking to Rito-levels of fanservice

Dex-chan lover
Some of them already slipped and fell upper mouth first so I'm hoping what you said will happen eventually, although I think they're just sticking to Rito-levels of fanservice
Eh, I have a feeling they will mostly be kept to "innocent acts" of perversion. Not that they couldn't do the deed off screen, but this just gives off the feeling of one of those series that rides that line, but never fully commits. The MC is just too dense to be an active participant.

Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread