Kikaku Hazure no Eiyuu ni Sodate Rareta, Joushiki Hazure no Mahou Kenshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this manga at all, why'd they let the gramps live a few chapters ago when he sacrificed himself, saying "Sike!" and him sacrificing and dying for sure this time?!

Dex-chan lover
Should just stick to dumb battle harem, this series try to take the serious route and look what happen.

Dex-chan lover
The hero is dead, long live the hero!
Until the end of this manga, that is.

Dex-chan lover
I was just looking for boring, trope-ish, mid, yet delicious harem slop. Why did this manga turn out so damn awful? Why is there so much borderline NTR? Why are the MC's combat capabilities so inconsistent? Why are the enemy demons just getting random new powers? I'm only reading this to see how the trainwreck ends.

Thank you for the TL, you're certainly stronger than me.

Dex-chan lover
Man... this series started like a trope-filled harem with lolis and very quickly devolved into edgy overpowered bullshit fights. Why kill the father? Why have all of the heroes turn into demons just because? So strange, and it's not like this was an axe, this has been a long time coming.

Also, I do have to say it's pretty funny that almost every single spell that is used strips the female characters completely naked no matter what. Anytime a guy gets hit, clothes stay on, except for the old guy, all that remained was his cloak...

Users who are viewing this thread