Kill My Mother - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
OH! So they were the guys from chapters 4-5. I wonder where Hasumi sent them... Maybe to Kaoru's house where her mother's boyfriend is.

Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
I dunno what to think about this series, man... I want the girl to have a happy ending, but she's kind of doing bad things, and Hasumi killed a man. I don't think there's any happy ending coming. Maybe they get shot by police while resisting arrest, or something.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what to think about this series, man... I want the girl to have a happy ending, but she's kind of doing bad things, and Hasumi killed a man. I don't think there's any happy ending coming. Maybe they get shot by police while resisting arrest, or something.
It’s a dogshit trainwreck. But it’s still enjoyable, just like a good B movie or campy manga like Island of 100 kills. Just turn your brain off and laugh at how absurd the premise is

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, wasn't that self-defense? No one is doing anything bad, just trying to survive a dangerous situation.

Users who are viewing this thread