Kill the Male Lead to Become the Villainess - Ch. 5 - New Game+

Dex-chan lover
wait, so did she just forget about this "half flower" thing before?? I mean, she killed him perfectly and could have just ripped his heart out back then!!!

Dex-chan lover
wait, so did she just forget about this "half flower" thing before?? I mean, she killed him perfectly and could have just ripped his heart out back then!!!
Probably didn't know that it would eventually kill her.
She may have known that she only had half of that power, but wasn't really interested in having the complete artifact, thinking that she had no need for it or that half of it was enough.
That it would eventually kill the wielder if it wasn't complete may have come as a nasty surprise.

Group Leader
Probably didn't know that it would eventually kill her.
She may have known that she only had half of that power, but wasn't really interested in having the complete artifact, thinking that she had no need for it or that half of it was enough.
That it would eventually kill the wielder if it wasn't complete may have come as a nasty surprise.
I mean yeah when you’ve died in a loop hundreds or even thousands of time you probably don’t care about that sort of thing over escaping the loop

Dex-chan lover
Idk what to say, but I just wanna show my support and appreciation for the translations. Bilibili comics are rarely translated, more so since the global app closed down

Fed-Kun's army
Idk what to say, but I just wanna show my support and appreciation for the translations. Bilibili comics are rarely translated, more so since the global app closed down
Wait Bilibili comics got Perma shutdown? Dem now I have no way to read the comics i like there , unless someone pick it up and translated it unofficialy

Dex-chan lover
Well that explains why it wasn't working for me . . . A real shame, there was some good stuff there.

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't call it a perfect kill by any means. Like he was already dying and she stabbed him in front of multiple witnesses.

Users who are viewing this thread