Kill the Male Lead to Become the Villainess - Ch. 6 - Hey, who are you?

Dex-chan lover
What a surprise, link no worky tho.:aquadrink:
I'm fine with anything as long as it's not dropped and somone keeps translating. BILIBILI is notorious for randomly dropping stuff, they probably got dropped as a baby.

Group Leader
What a surprise, link no worky tho.:aquadrink:
I'm fine with anything as long as it's not dropped and somone keeps translating. BILIBILI is notorious for randomly dropping stuff, they probably got dropped as a baby.
It's a self-publishing author on bilibili so I don't think it's likely

Dex-chan lover
man, I’m confused already
the first few pages were just her nightmare.

she got reset into a new game+ with all her skills but none of her old stats, so she's practically useless rn. However she knows that the "MC of the game" is somewhere in this village so she plans to find him and just stab him, cuz stabbing someone doesn't require mana.

Unfortunately the game/storyline is fucked up (maybe?) so she couldn't find the MC anywhere, however she now meets this weird looking guy who might be important because the author draws him so clearly. He's not the MC of the game btw, I checked the eye color.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!! I'm fine with bi-weekly!! The link isn't working tho.

Up to you , just find which one is comfortable as long you don't drop the title we're fine

Users who are viewing this thread