Killer Ape - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Monkey Business

Group Leader
Trying out another new series. As always, let me know any mistakes and I'll fix them. This one takes a lot longer to clean/redraw/typeset so it'll be a little bit in between releases, not my usual quick release schedule. Thanks for reading!

Dex-chan lover
The artwork reminds me a lot of Tokyo Revengers. Maybe the mangaka was an assistant?

Supporter
MMM why not
Well i don't see how you would be able to do a life like simulation without AI and all the good tech but maybe the author will talk about that

Power Uploader
p15: "With its parent company"
What's that font you used on the color pages, the thick one (like p6 on Dex)? That looks hella nice.
Also for a supposed beginner how does your shit look so good? Asking for a friend... 😮

Dex-chan lover
@DecentSP
Gonna be honest here mate. This definitely has a better start than automaton. Thanks for another great series man.

Group Leader
@Sonaldo I actually think I prefer Automaton--it's a little cheezy but reminds me of old school superhero comics I read when I was a kid. That said, I do think this one will be the better series in the end. I'm a sucker for sci fi mysteries and stuff like that haha.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
tfw it takes you 27 pages to realize the protagonist is a guy

Users who are viewing this thread