Killer in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

The hell, is he hallucinating? Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
This whole manga is a “you had one job” meme

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, I believe he has already been over ever since he met her. She's putting him in her hand completely.

Double-page supporter
Yeah. The most unrealistic part here is the netizens cancelling the MC and not the stalker lol.

Still, I'm here to watch the trainwreck

Double-page supporter
Some people here have really optimistic views on the on the internet and mob rule in general.

Double-page supporter
Smh.... I thought that it will getting good again after he really mad at her, than suddenly the stalker appear out of nowhere... Ughhh i really don't want to drop this series because the gore at the premise of the story is interesting.... But it turns out the way the story unfold is ridiculous...

wait, why are the comments so negative here?

I don't see what's so wrong about this chapter

Ok guys here is a quote life is like penis calm and normal only girls make it hard yea or ne

I can see this becoming yaoi, that could happen.
And I love how she brought him cabbage rolls, I would've given him a straight up cabbage.

Come on, people. There's really nothing to get offended about in this chapter. Some anonymous assholes revealed his real name and address over the net in the previous chapter, that's how he got to find our guy. Or he could be stalking the girl again and followed her to his house. It's not that hard to put two and two together.

Although, I think we can chalk it up to the artist's inexperience if you find the stalker's reappearance too sudden and jarring.

Users who are viewing this thread