Killer in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Whispe

no it cant, you think mangakas can write whatever bullshit they want in any magazine?

and are most of you blind? He never died, he RAN AWAY. Acting like his throat was slit

The people in the comments should chill ,it's only 5 chapters ,the plot just begin ,anyway thanks for the update ❤

Era

I know I'm repeating myself, but people have been spammed with death threats, rape threats, gore, been doxxed and worse over the most innocuous things. How do y'all find it unrealistic that someone would get suicided baited for stabbing someone?

Bro those “aight death sentence” are just enhanced delusions by the author, probably Asian internet would say these (ik bcuz im one).
The western internet would want to know more or take side with the MC due to self defence, and the western society understands that sometimes you gotta kill to save yourself

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a prime example of stuff just happening because the author wants it to happen.

@MinecraftNoob @cancan53 @Era @k3v00 @Qira_adan

Yeah, the author is making things happen because the "plot" demands it (like the stalker popping up like a mole the moment the chick visits the MC or the murderer getting away with a deep stab bleeding wound with lots of witnesses around, and not getting medical care from a hospital where he would get caught, witnesses also giving the MC twitter death and making him the criminal when they saw everything)

I'm sticking around but the author has a realistic introvert MC, acting in realistic ways in a social setting. But you can see the author laying the groundwork for possible BS (things just happens because the plot demands it aka bad story writing). But I'll hold off my judgment until I really see what the author is going for.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess this is the person the main character was shown cutting up at the start the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread