Killing Bites - Vol. 23 Ch. 115 - "I Will Have You Take Over My Mission"

Dex-chan lover
Not much plot progression in this chapter but hey can't complain too much after seeing Rio fanservice (this will never get old for me). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
All this waiting for the next chapter, only for it to boil down to what literally everyone who read this thought back when we were forced to have Inui as the new protagonist? I don't know if that's genius or frustrating, or if it's frustratingly genius.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that coloring job at the end

d96.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man.. this seems like it went to shit in the wtf factor after the whole Hitomi betraying Mc part.

Most of the fights around that time made sense on who won.. now.. stuff like this.. a giant mammoth losing to a fucking beagle.. ok xD

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind Inui as a character, I am still confused on what the author intends to do with Hitomi and Crow guy. Hitomi seems to be voluntarily sidelined while she waits for a true threat, but I'm not sure what our original MC is doing and if the author intends to connect the storylines or if the two halves are completely seperate.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind Inui as a character, I am still confused on what the author intends to do with Hitomi and Crow guy. Hitomi seems to be voluntarily sidelined while she waits for a true threat, but I'm not sure what our original MC is doing and if the author intends to connect the storylines or if the two halves are completely seperate.
JP manga authors usually sideline one hero for another, a case is Meikyou no Ou ( King of Labyrinths ) when the first protagonist is the minotaur and was sidelined to the son of hero after a timeskip.

They are trying to copy the Old Testament where there is a new champion in every generation.

Group Leader
Not much plot progression in this chapter but hey can't complain too much after seeing Rio fanservice (this will never get old for me). Thanks for the translations.
Yeah, especially since this chapter should’ve marked the 10th anniversary of the manga, it’s a little bare bones. Actually this chapter was delayed a month, so I suppose 116 will mark the occasion since it’s closer to the initial release date of November 30th, and it being the 5th chapter of volume 23 makes it more likely to be a cliff hanger for the proceeding volume.

Users who are viewing this thread