Killing Bites - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - Fortune Smiles Upon Me Tonight

Contributor
So the gecko girl joined with the cat silbings? that was a nice twist.

@ColonelCrisp
Why? Human top, goat bottom is a pretty common troupe even in the middle ages.
Google "Phil hercules" or "Satyr".

I am more interested that she is the first female character with her "bottom" exposed though ?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, color me surprised. I expected something like a sloth - turns out her laziness is just a personal character trait, not an animal one

Group Leader
Oh, oh! I bet I know what Killing Bites is about~!

@mireaderc We have a view of a pantless Hare, with a full frontal crotch shot in c22p17. (Page as per Mangadex.) For bonus points... she goes straight into heat seconds later. ?

Edit: Rabbit, rather. Also a pantless full frontal of a fully transformed Ratel at the beginning of c28.

Actually getting hyped once again for this, sad to know that there will probably never be a second anime season of this when they adapt all kind of other trash

Dex-chan lover
im kinda sad that I went and read all the updates over on another site, now i dont have anything new to read.

@Harvester
Oh right, she even peed herself in chapter 20. Nostalgia and her new makeover has made me forgot UI's shameful past, but not anymore! ?

I think it was also the skirt stripping which highlighted that the animal legs are essentially not a bodysuit, but their own.

@ColonelCrisp
:( It's making me feel funny. Am I turning into a furry?

Users who are viewing this thread