Killing Bites

I get this special feeling from this,similar to Tate no Yuusha. That feel when you can't go a few pages without thinking "Gee willickers,sure would be swell if THIS person had their heart torn out". Shame MC can't "put his feelings into words". Morbidly curious where they take this. God help me if they pull some sympathy card or MC just getting a case of the "love-stupid".

Me

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, fifteen chapters!

This series is still such hilarious bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
Was this manga axed or licensed? How come there has been no chapter or any scans picking it up in a year?

Aggregator gang
For anyone who wonders what's going on, it seems like they wait for a whole volume before uploading the raw chapters.
That's why there is nearly half a year delay after each volume.

You can find the raws for Ch 60-64, I hope someone picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
6 months ago: chapter 42.
Radio silence since
Few minutes ago: chapter 60 something
"Wtf is happening??"
Checks what chapter I was at and if they released several chapters
"What the fuck? Released a year ago from 43 up to now?? Time traveling chapters..??"

Fed-Kun's army
This is so good, but shares no qualities with anything else that's good. The very definition of schlock that's so well-executed that it ends up not being schlock.

Fed-Kun's army
I only read till the second chapter and although its interesting i can no longer put up with useless
"Main" characters that where so common 10 to 20 years ago

Fed-Kun's army
meh/meh

useless ass MC, event cricked is a lot useful than this MC.

You can tell the people who dropped it early by their comments. "Oh, the MC is useless" or "Oh, the MC is so boring" and stuff like that.

Double-page supporter
Yet another manga to betray features established in first couple chapters only ten chapters later. Just shut up with your mindless tournament arcs with revertable pseudodeaths.
Clickbait.

Group Leader
Stop with the tearjerkers and give us the smutty furry violence we were promised

Users who are viewing this thread