Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Trivial Story

Dex-chan lover
Eaten by a cute girl?
Sorry but I would eat the cute girl (only if I was in that situation 😬)

Group Leader
So the meteorite affected only people that were directly exposed to it and it happened in a flash, it's safe to say that most of the people on earth are normal.
Since the meteorite didn't destroy earth it must not be that big, maybe the story is set in a contained zone separated from the real world.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@ubre I forget which chapter but they learned the meteorite comes in a cycle. They met a dragon I think and it said it was a normal lizard but the meteorite changed it several 100s of yrs ago or something like that.

It feels like so many things happened in just one chapter... I need more of this series.

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell did I just read? This chapter has to have been the weirdest so far.

@ubre The previous chapters said the meteorite broke in pieces and fell all over the world, there's probably very few normal areas around.

Contributor
"This meteorite is not recent occurrence, it's been constantly falling for long period of time." - sayed dragon in ch.2. so it's not "in cycle", it's under permanent (?) meteor shower. @Twi

That was an AMAZING read. Really creative and instigating to slowly piece the parts of this story

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
Lesson to be learned: Don't you carelessly dispose of books or literature

Dex-chan lover
She must die on each chapter or it will be a catasthropy...

Users who are viewing this thread