Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.5 - What To Ask Of A Wishing Well

Dex-chan lover
Hard to know what you'd wish for. Most would probably wish for power, fame, money, knowledge or women (or maybe men, if you're gay or a girl).

Reactions: GK
publication completed? anyone knows when and if this is ending end or cancelled end?

in relation to the chapter itself, I'm with phil777, if a wish was sure to be granted I wouldn't know what to wish for, maybe something that would make it possible for other lesser wishes to be true, but what would it be?

Reactions: GK
Power Uploader
publication completed? anyone knows when and if this is ending end or cancelled end?

in relation to the chapter itself, I'm with phil777, if a wish was sure to be granted I wouldn't know what to wish for, maybe something that would make it possible for other lesser wishes to be true, but what would it be?
chapter 22's the final one, it wasn't axed, the author decided to quit being a mangaka to focus on his child and vtubing

according to his twitter, the story is told in full but hes cut some "filler" chapters that arent really relevant

Dex-chan lover
The best wishes are often the simplest. Unless you have a trickster interpreting the wishes. Then you need a lawyer-grade wish.

Headbutt language.

Can she hear him stuck underwater like that? Also, her legs look a bit on the chibi side.

So, by manga logic, one day they will die happy.

Such a shame, such a good story to end...
All good things must come to an end. Especially manga with a theme such as this one.

Dex-chan lover
The author worked very hard on this series despite it not being a massive hit. They even made a pv to advertise it in their spare time.

I understand wanting to focus on other things, but it is a loss to lose a skilled mangaka with such drive. I suppose that's a bit thematically relevant to the manga. I will see the series off with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread