Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Theatre Of Pain

Dex-chan lover
I remember those books where the title was something like "The circus of the 100 feats" or somesuch. There was a whole collection of those, it was rather fun making it to the end. :) Ah, but I think it's in French only. :02:
1637415601827_480x.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"But they're immortal, so it's not a problem."

I like how the mirror version of her has a proper skirt.

Ta-boy best boy. Well, it's natural. Mimics are awesome.

This was the best chapter so far. And not because the other chapters sucked.

Oh my god, a pick your own adventure styled chapter, god this looks so fun
It really is.

Lots of butt shots.
I like how getting munched by a mimic with her butt sticking out can very soon lead to getting stuck in a wall with her butt sticking out.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is a really fun adventure story book! I used to read these kinds of book religiously when I was little. Love this chapter

Dex-chan lover
No one told me I needed a die for this?

Also, man, the 5th difference is so extremely hard to see

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Praise Ta-Boy. Also while fun in concept, I never gelled well with choose your own adventure books. I did go through at least half of this proper...then decided to read from start to finish once I had most of the pieces together. Cheating? Yes. Did I still enjoy it? Also yes.

Dex-chan lover
Love the creativity and effort by the author, and also that really takes me back to the 80s, long before I had a console and before my first computer. Those books were a lot of fun as a kid, a different taste of "interactivity" even alone, and inspired more then a few of us to try our hands at being dungeon masters when D&D reached our neck of the woods. A little melancholy though as they approach the end of the series.

Aggregator gang
Praise Ta-Boy. Also while fun in concept, I never gelled well with choose your own adventure books. I did go through at least half of this proper...then decided to read from start to finish once I had most of the pieces together. Cheating? Yes. Did I still enjoy it? Also yes.
I didn't even try lmao. Scrolling back and forth is too much pain. If it's printed, I'd give it a try for sure. I love how the author can implement many silly ideas over his build world. Loop waterfall, vampire, now a game. The only mangas I saw did this was shinchan and doraemon.

Dex-chan lover
this was really fun, did not expect to see a choose your own adventure chapter here nor specifically to represent being stuck in an endless loop. It's incredibly inventive and damn if it doesn't make you feel like you're stuck in this loop right alongside them.

Double-page supporter
First time I've read a choose your own adventure in a manga format. It's so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread