Killing Me / Killing You

Contributor
Since this Author likes music, I now have Sweet Caroline in my head, cause of the Title being similar to lyrics in that song.

Aggregator gang
It's like if Pyramid head, Japan and Alice in Wonderland got together and made a three-way love baby.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the title is a reference to Killing Me Killing You by Sentenced,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLhAxbUecw

From what I can gather from Imomushi's twitter, Sentenced is probably his favorite band.
Also I'm pretty sure he considers Peter Steele from Type O Negative to be the ideal male body, and it really shows considering the male leads of both his manga are huge, broad-shouldered beefcakes. Astra in particular has the same body type, long hair, and nearly the exact same height (6' 7") as Peter Steele.

I'm wondering if this series will be as rife with metal references as It's My Life was, and we're already off to a good start considering the manga title plus that the male lead is named "Youthanasia" which is an album by Megadeth.

Its beautifully drawn, but really not my kind of story. I just cannot stand stories focusing on ways to die. Ill come back to look at the colored pages every now and then.

This series is basically Le petit prince but with immortals: a one-horned girl and an octopus Dave Mustaine wandering together.

Users who are viewing this thread