Killing Me / Killing You

it's still chapter 6... but the whole thing sure feel like it's been a few tens of chapter....

Power Uploader
@wigjump if the next volume comes out sooner i'll up the pace, but im assuming they're going to come out each october 19th so i'm staggering the chapters so that theres a consistent wait between each chapter

Dex-chan lover
So this is a prequel to it’s my life.

Sort off.

Also my guess is to what happened to their world

different worlds fused together resulting in the mutation of living things the sudden existence of other world beings mana and erratic climate change

I believe this is the case because we see some of the characters life’s before the meteor hits and all of them doesn’t match the timeline the FMC was a JK in modern Japan mysteria was from a noble family in the middle age based from the small hints of the Tentacle past he also doesn’t live in the modern era earth the flying castle could also be something from another world and then suddenly transported and fused together with other worlds

But that’s just my guess

It feels like this manga presents a conflict and our protagonists are just the narrator, sometimes the one that fixes the conflict or some sort.

Or maybe I'm just stupid.

What is this manga about anyway? Is there some deeper meaning? I wonder...

This is a nice read, makes me think about it while slowly logging out for the night.

Dex-chan lover
I heard the Author making a PV animation asking people to buy her comics because the sales of this volume is so low 😥... now I'm worried

Power Uploader
@Gresel thats just how it releases, 4 chapters a year

also a typo sorry, start of volume 3 not 4 :X

This brings me a warm sadness, I'm going to go to bed with my cat now so good night.

Users who are viewing this thread