Killing Morph

The 4th volume isn't out in Japan yet. Till then I bet it's ongoing just V4 isn't out yet.

Group Leader
@jetabyss13 Originally it was supposed to come out months ago but it's been delayed again because the author has barely put any chapters out to form a volume. Also apparently the fourth volume will end the story so there's only a handful of chapters left

Well...doesn't the manga end on Chapter 26, and his twitter showed him doing at least 8 or 9 more chapters. I am sure this is a publisher only issue cause of the storywriter...I wouldn't be surprised if he switched Killing Morph to Line as well....He probably will and we will get Updated editions (bull$%#) with new cover art.

@mangaman86 Weird, Pumpkin Night was published in Takeshobo and Killing Morph was/is published in Akita Shonen , and while Pumpkin Night switched to Line(along with offal island) , Freak Island still is in Takeshobo.So I don't know if it's a problem with publisher or something else.
But well, maybe they will switch Freak Island too?

Freak Island is on Line as well, and they are rereleasing all the old volumes with minor tweaks and additional side stories (some related to freak island, some just random horror).

It is kind of annoying, stupid cash grab gimmick from the author probably. Pumpkin Night might have additional scenes, so they will release them as new editions too...

Oh damn. I totally forgot everything. I forgot this even existed... Ah damn. Guess I'm in for a reread. Eh, at least I remember this one was fun to read. Bloody and Gorey and fun.

the mc really piss me off on many level for someone who has the mentality of natural killer she is too much of a pussy
like damn girl just kill them both i mean they are both killers anyway so it doesn't really matter

i dont know wether they are for brexit or against it, either way i dont want your political bullshit in fucking manga, joke or not.

Group Leader
@faydenex then jog on

tenor.gif

To be honest with everything that's happened to madoka I'm thinking she's cracked. No one would come out of this ok.
I think part of her wants him alive so she's not considered crazy. Look he's right here I'm not seeing things and part of her wants him dead but of course because of how she was raised she can't do it.
That joy he saw on her face before was probably do to being alive and surviving and not really for killing or she would have done it already.
I'm thinking once she does finally kill him, she will turn into a morph and be well and truly broken.

Edit:
also since M saved her she might also feel like she owes him.

Users who are viewing this thread