Killing Morph

Why did it say end part 1? Is there an alternative ending?

Also wow! They really rush the Mangaka to end it huh? I bet there was suppose to be more. I mean the just left the “save-madoka group” on the street, what about that blonde girl in the photo?, and...There’s so much left unanswered!!!

I enjoy the series but such a shame that was ending we were given. Good work translators!!

Dex-chan lover
Dah fuck. I mean I signed up for this when I started reading a manga with those tags, but really?

Group Leader
This is the most autistic shitshow I've seen in a while.
If you care for a half-assed ending to a cliche and shitty story, then go ahead and delve in, just so you can see how bad a manga can really get.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to read this unless they like suffering through a swamp of shitty story, characters, dialogue, etc.

3/10.

This manga has an official German version...I got a digital version and it is pretty different dialogue wise....the manga itself is incomplete and who the hell knows if part 2 will ever be completed. But that is how the author is...starts out okay before going off the rails lol.

The author probably will come back when Freak island or Pumpkin Knight end(either can end in 2 or 3 volume)

Yeah...well koike is doing some horror with giant monsters and Masaya is still doing blood and guts (offal) island, freak island, and pumpkin night. I hope they end freak island, it is just getting stupid now.

If you want a good translation, buy the German or Official Spanish version and then translate it yourself.....

@mangaman86 uh freak island is now soon to be 14 volumes and 119 chapters. Also has another spin-off freak island in love. Anyway the artist Kokie working on make six volumes of the beast series so just be paincent

Started off as a somewhat interesting horror manga to a weird manga where a dumbass starts falling for a psychopath

4/10

Users who are viewing this thread