Kilroy Was Here - Oneshot

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
but that's just a t-shirt. People can write anything on t-shirts, and SCP-9999 does exist online: http://sandbox.scp-wiki.net/scp-9999-j

Also, I don't see anything futuristic in the chapter. (Kilroy's moving pictures is the only thing that looks different from our modern world., and it looks magical rather than sci-fi).

Dex-chan lover
@cgr The near future doesn't have to have flying cars, does it? People have been predicting flying cars from the 1945 to exist in 2015 and here we are still studying the surface of Mars instead of the depths of our oceans.

And take note that you are linking a Joke SCP not an actual SCP (mind the j at the end there)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

SCP is fictional and any nonsense can be written on a t-shirt, so the SCP-9999 means nothing.

for all we know, the kid (or his friend/relative) has read the website I linked and thought it was cool so he wrote it on his t-shirt.

and if this is over 20 years in the future there should be some changes right? I don't see any.

Dex-chan lover
Nice gif at the end.
But now, I scared someone will use this to jump scare a lot of readers.

Dex-chan lover
Based. Reminds me of Banksy graffiti wars, hidden identities, and portion of detached walls sold at a high price irl

Users who are viewing this thread