Kimetsu no Yaiba - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 23 Ch. 205 - Lives That Make the Years Shine

it felt so sudden... but im so happy that they got their wish of a normal life eventually...

but damn why they got to make me tear up so early in the morning.. it's 6am bruh

@DarkFlame
the falling action and epilogue is always rushed in manga. dates back to the way they used to write plays in japan. I'm glad they didn't rush the final arc but I'd at least like more than one or two chapters after the climax in a manga just once in my life. the anime will probably fix that thouugh.

Zenetsu married nezuko
Tanjiro married butterfly girl
Inosuke somehow maried tsundere twintails

Feels like all of them retained their personalities but inosuke 🤣 he became so mild that I thought it wasn't him at first

The ending was indeed rushed as the author was facing a family problem and had to go back to their hometown.

I read it via Jump's page but man, these colored editions are amazing. I enjoyed the ending.

I hate this stupid ending why why why why why
Loved everything else tho, the ending felt a bit rushed but its better to happen sooner than have it go on for 5 years and become progressively worse
stil this is the least satisfied ive ever been with an ending

I don’t know how to feel about this ending. It gives us a nice look into the bright future, but it still feels empty. Nothing that happened felt very entertaining. I felt like I was watching a boring reality TV show, but I still enjoyed the rest of the manga. Gotouge Koyoharu definitely has very excellent talent, & I await his next manga.

The twins I knowww... The twins hasiraaa... The baby one.. and the twins who admire tamayo could be kakushibo...

I wonder if the gang had to serve in the Imperial Army in the early Showa period. Tanjiro probably not since he is blind in one eye and can't use his left arm, but Zenitsu and Inosuke were still able-bodied. If the final fight with Muzan ended in 1925 and Tanjiro was 18 years old, he would have been 29 by the start of the second Sino-Japanese war.

I also wonder if the blue spider-lilies were destroyed by the Ubuyashiki family.

Now I can't imagine Nezuko going with Zenitsu, but it sure looks like their (great)grandchildren did.

YO IM HURT😭 she should've atleast shown pictures of all of them through out the years like when they got married had their first child a gathering with all of them and how they died then the time skip, if that would've happened id b satisfied with the ending😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread