Kimetsu no Yaiba - Digital Colored Comics

@TitanAnteus

Well i agreed with you in your first sentences. But well even though he changed from childish to being serious i still dont want them together ><

I really wish they'd come back and revise the ending of the manga, maybe flesh it out a bit more? Make Tanjiro die or something? Or at least make him a proper demon ffs.

I wonder what happened - the pacing seems a bit off. First the author takes his time with the three new demonhunters, but all of a sudden we get rushed thru all the hashira, their backgrounds and even their enemies'. Did the author simply decide to quickly finish the story, did he only have a few volumes before his contract was up, what?

Not that I really mind - there are many manga which drag on for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, but this just feels so sudden.

are the earlier chapters in the works or just not available? I can't seem to find them anywhere

rereading this in full color is like reopening the old wounds, squeezing lemon juice into them, and then stubbing your toe

Users who are viewing this thread