Kimetsu no Yaiba: Rengoku Kyoujurou Gaiden - Ch. 2 - Part Two

Aggregator gang
Lol ofc they shoehorne the tragic backstory as the demon dies. Classic KnY.
It was a nice spin off, I guess. Too bad they had to release this after he died and not during the manga's regular schedule so we would actually care about him.

@Doomroar Not really? They stated in the actual manga that Kanroji was his apprentice, we just never got to see them interact that way. And Kanroji was pretty in character during this whole thing, I did like that they showed us how she started before getting her other sword.

@YourDeadNanForever Yeah, pretty much. He respects Ooyakata-sama way too much and as a result he doesn't want any scrub to get ideas of what being a pillar and a hunter really entails. He probably didn't take it to him to test every single one of them, because I'm sure other pillars or hunters existed before he arrived, but is pretty obvious he did it to anyone else that came after him.

Damn, I really wish the main series had more character interactions between the Pillars. And overall more character development 😭😭
These spin offs are enough to fill that gap

Loved it so far, it hit all the spots, me likey.
then BAM! it hit you like a truck.

Sasuga Gotouge-sensei and Hirano-sensei. Personally I dont mind if they churn out more KnY content that expands the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread