Kimetsu no Yaiba: Tomioka Giyuu Gaiden - Ch. 1 - Part One

LMAO tomioka being acussed of killing a coal burner Family.
that is Tanjirou and Nezuko family

Double-page supporter
this confirms that Giyuu and Shinobu are in good terms

seems i forgot something or what, but wasnt the only one who can turn human into demon is muzan himself?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like this is around the time Giyuu saved Tanjirou (coal-burner family is Tanjirou's), and it's also during the same Winter.

Hirano's art is amazing as expected from his past work.

Dex-chan lover
@jangankangkung
Upper moon one turned Zenitsu's fellow disciple (whatever his name is) into a demon, so it's not Muzan-only. I think the problem is amount of blood: only Muzan can produce it infinitely, so other demons rarely give away blood since that makes them weaker.

Double-page supporter
@Hachi015
they WERE in good terms...

And yet another proof that EVERYBODY hates Tomioka, maybe because he is gay and ugly despite his fans like @Pamu96

Are you ready for the anime???

So, rather soon after Tomioka's first meeting with Tanjirou and Nezuko... I wonder if things would have gone differently had Kochou also been there.

I'm so happy this side-story exists. I thought Giyuu was cool in the OG manga but this really brings out his personality early on. I'm happy to know more about him.

Aggregator gang
Damn. Civilians thought Tomioka killed Tanjiro and Nezuko's family. That's (not so) tuff.
... and Giyu really seems to be on the spectrum. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread