Kimetsu no Yaiba: Tomioka Giyuu Gaiden - Ch. 2 - Part Two

Aggregator gang
Tomioka must have an awkward smile. Shinobu just likes to say the opposite of what she thinks. Giyuu is a straight handsome man and Shinobu will have to wait in the afterlife for him.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh I ship them so much but why does shinobu say mean things like that? She's always like that to giyuu. Is she a tsundere or what?

Though I ship them so much I still think that she just doesn't like him at all. Maybe even hates him 😭 I mean, look at her facial reactions before she says something mean to him. And when she sees him smile.

Dex-chan lover
@kiero13 maybe she is, that's the only pillar she shits on, or to be more exact, the devil hinter she shits on, with the only other character being upper moon 2...

I really don't see why she would hate Tomioka, when the guy would put his life on the line for Nezuko and Tanjiro when everyone was trying to kill them, and was the very first one to give them a chance.

Fed-Kun's army
you guys don't understand hits me hard like, they both have really bad past..

Dex-chan lover
Almost missed this. Good stuff, I always liked Tomioka. and the Insect Pillar feels more ...personable, I suppose.

If could ask anything from the anime is more development for their relationship. I don't care about romance or anything, just a bit more interaction. Specially towards the end

Bruh can y’all stop commenting about ships so damn quickly? Keep in mind that some people find it uncomfortable.
(Yes, I ship them too. But it’s fucking annoying when people have to comment about that without hesitation.)

Users who are viewing this thread