Kimetsu no Yaiba

Fed-Kun's army
Probably the most overrated series in any medium. If it weren't for the superb adaption this would've been forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
@checkmy4 i mean if you wanna be a wet blanket sure. It's not that bad, the anime shows the action well enough and people like good action scenes :p
The ending was trash tho

The English exists in the internet as I have read this manga before but I just came back to see that all the chapters are gone l, so if you wish to read this manga please search for it online.
Thanks.
Update the official manga links have been put a I've so check them if you want to read.

I just finished reading it.
All I gotta say it’s I’m glad the author didn’t go with the route of linage of more demons and I’m glad it got a proper closure it didn’t feel force at least from my pov.
Solid read over all. Will definitely buy the volumens!

Group Leader
What if the author gets back on track again and starts this story again from the training arc to draw more. I'm not good at writing reviews but here I go.

The ending was okay at most, could definitely be overhauled, maybe the trio becomes pillars after they each get to fight a moon each.

Tanjiro: Sun/Water Pillar
Zenitsu: Thunder Pillar
Inosuke: Beast Pillar
Every position is basically open to them. I know the goal of this story is purely to turn Nezuko back to human but them becoming official pillars would be cool.

The Breath of The Sun/Dance of the Fire God lore is extremely well written.

They say this series is overrated, probably because of the disappointing ending but this tops everything I have ever read 100%. I reread this series frequently, the only series I can reread multiple times without getting bored. I disagree with the series being overrated argument.

Comedy: 10/10
Action: 10/10
Storytelling: 9/10
Art: 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread