Kimetsu no Yaiba

lol are you guys being purposely dense? The doll has the same earrings as Tanjirou.

tenor.gif

Power up!

Dex-chan lover
I have to turn off my brain when they say things like "I can smell the next attack coming from the left to my shoulder" or I just pretend is a sixth sense and not a literal fragrance.

Dex-chan lover
HELLISH TRAINING DOLL defeated

1x ULTIMATE SWORD was found
0 G received

286 EXP received
Level Up!
New skills learned

Fed-Kun's army
I love how goofy and pure the MC is in this manga. A lot of shounen go for goofiness but miss the mark and end up with a dumbass, but this manga has perfected innocent goofiness.

Wow, it really looks like the ending is quite near. Boss fights won't stop gradually escalating.

VIP
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2018-05-27/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-has-super-important-announcement-on-june-4/.132057

it' happening guys!

Chapter 111, nope... "Agonie" means "Agony", not "Death", the literal translation for "L'Agonie des Forgerons" is "The Agony of (the) Blacksmiths".
Don't go changing the title and meaning of a piece of art because of a translation mistake. <.<

Oh wow, Kimetsu no Yaiba is being animated by Ufotable? Will be interesting to see how Ufotable animates Kimetsu no Yaiba. Looking forward!

Double-page supporter
First PV:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6l0usd

Just a teaser, but I like how Tanjirou looks! I think they captured his face quite well, particularly his eyes.

Still wary about how they'll adapt it, but one thing's for sure, with ufotable onboard it's going to be SO PRETTY.

Count me cautiously hyped!

Users who are viewing this thread