Kimetsu no Yaiba

Pip such a fuckin elitist lmfao. Also anyone else getting this annoying image unable to load messages starting from chapter 153???

@Isekaijin
don't jinx it.. it's shounen after all
Also as expected flood of ppl who get off anime... I got one piece of advice.
Do yourself a favor and read from beginning

I love how op the demons are, i mean the oillars are strong but those demons deserve their reputations and despite how they can survive decapitation ultimately their humanity kills them. Now i wonder how they would defeat muzan when he has abandoned his entire humanity

Anime watcher coming through. Started the Manga on Episode 4, but I realized the STARK difference between the very beginning of the manga vs the anime. Glad I waited, the anime was SICK, but the mangaka has BLOWN up BIG into this project. I'm super pleased with his work, story, and the attention to detail.

Group Leader
I almost hope that Muzan has absolutely no backstory. I want him to be the big bad in every sense of the word. Like, he's doing all this evil nasty shit because he doesn't have anything else to do. In this sense, I want him to so completely removed from humanity that he doesn't even get a tragic backstory.
Either that or give him the absolute saddest backstory ever

why the sudden snipe attempt....do ppl really have nothing good so they snipe

Am I the only one that feels this story arc has come out of no where? I felt rushed into and left a lot to the imagination when it started...

@krispy Stop creating drama where there is none. If more than one group wants to scanlate the same series, big deal. Just accept that it's a fact of life and move on.

@reo2882 ok dad....bt for real why do i have to accept it and move on.................u couldve accepted that i called it a snipe and moved on buuuuuuut nah so nah

@Firestalker38 I think so. This manga is fairly fast paced, but everything flows quite well from one arc into the next. And tbh the fast pacing is great unlike other mangas that can drag on and on and on and then you get tired of it.

After reading Ch. 159, Inosuke became my number 1 husbando in a heartbeat.
This manga is so good, can't wait till they finish the anime for this (I hope it gets better skill animations tho). 9/10

Holy fuck, I just came across this series yesterday and binge-read it in a day. This manga has the right amount of gore, grit, and feels that keeps me enraptured in it. Please continue updating!

Fed-Kun's army
@NekoBrewski that takes me back. the first time I ever read this manga, I also can't help but binged it. I believe I caught up in a day or two, and i think it was around 100 chapters at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread