Kimetsu no Yaiba

I want to be wrong but I'm fairly certain that muzan is inside tanjiro. I really just want tanjiro to be alive and fine but come on....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@NGOtaku
You better be ready for what's going to come next, Muzan either dug into the ground to wait for the perfect opportunity to consume Nezuko and be able to resist the sun or Muzan is living inside Tanjiro now so Nezuko has to fight her brother to finally kill Muzan and kill Tanjiro as well.

This will end in a couple of chapters so there's no point in dropping it now, you WILL stay till the end damn it!

The payment for this victory is too great. I don't know who won, was it Muzan who is not really certain as dead or team Tanjiro who breathes no more?

Gotta say I hope there's no bullshit take backs, a Shonen manga that knows how to end at a good moment and major characters actually dying proving the high stakes? Incredible respect for it.

Tanjiro the demon is coming ....

Note - I freaking wrote it before the chapter even came out. It was a 'fan theory' and not a spoiler!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Seriously?
Couldnt leave well enough alone, nah, had to pull the BUT ACTUALLY -

Ngl dont like it. Really hope this doesn't stretch the series past when it could've had a more fulfilling ending

Double-page supporter
oh wow 201, really?! like REALLY?! i mean
thank you for not killing tanjirou, but????
the twist just.... sigh

I really don’t see how people are feeling like this is being dragged out
There’s many things the author has to tie the knot on to finish it only makes sense the series still continues after the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread