Kimetsu no Yaiba

the premise could be more explained elaborately, but idk.. the breath of sun, kagura dance and the likes was really cool too, it'd be awesome if it wrapped more nicely.. I thought the anime was doing good.. but why am I reading the peak already? I already had bad feeling when tanjiro meet muzan so early and so suddenly.. huh

Oh no, the poison made specifically to weaken Muzan is actually weakening him! How could this be?!

So far, I'm really happy that the final boss' downfall is going to be a team effort instead of the usual. The flame dance is kind of an asspull, but far from overpowered compared to the good ol' shounen staples of super special MCs awakening special powers courtesy of them being a reincarnation or offspring of some demigod or being part X, part Y, part W and part Z, not to mention the infamous O MY SEVEN QUIRKS.

Man the latest chapter was so good, it was hype since the 1st page. Here's my theory of what might happen next.

Somehow Muzan consumes Nezuko at the last second and becomes resistant to the sun so he won't die from the sun anymore but Muzan is still weakened, he needs to be killed now. Then through the power of some miracle Tanjiro makes his sword red and start pulling some fire dance moves on Muzan's ass and Nezuko (who isn't really dead... yet) starts helping by fighting Muzan from the inside and they eventually kill Muzan at the cost of Nezuko's life, it would be a sad bitter ending, not everything can end good.

Double-page supporter
@xZabuzax I think it would be a bad ending. The fact that we won't get a perfect ending is not the problem, the problem is that the purpose of the manga was not to kill Muzan but to cure Nezuko. If she were to die, the quest who'd be failed. To kill Muzan is a mean to an end, to save Nezuko is not.

@Chabert
@funa

I would hate if Nezuko dies too, she's going to play a major role somehow because so far she hasn't done anything in the entire fight and I doubt that she'll appear just to deliver the finishing blow, the stage has been set already for something "tragic" to happen to her, here's my evidence for it:

Muzan started digging to go underground right? I bet Muzan took 1 of his brain and a part of himself and went underground already, plus he has plenty of brains so he could leave a couple of brains to that big baby and once the big baby dies everyone would think that everything is over but then Muzan would sneak behind Nezuko and consumes her.

they gonna fight muzan still for another 5 more chapters, say they're exausted and can't move but end up doing another 1 million sword moves

Dex-chan lover
it's wild, i'm waiting a whole week to read for a few second. the fight isn't even finished yet like.... how many weeks again???

Users who are viewing this thread