Kimetsu no Yaiba

@vernes @xZabuzax @NGOtaku Yeah I think the author has to be rushing to finish it or something idk, or maybe he has something else in store but tbh this seems very rushed. I don't mind it though I just wanna see some action.

@SK_Ren
Not sure if you did it on purpose (bravo) or by accident (still bravo), but I was talking about this manga but I am happy you linked Pupa.
Thanks 😆

Akaza blood demon arts arts look like his wife koyuki hair pin omg i love their love storiessss

Anyone wanna bet there's a 5th drug, one that only takes effect when he consumes Nezuko and make him completely human and powerless again.

but wait... there is 5th too....
ehhh i know it's shounen but that wasn't very nice plot cliche

all you scrubs saying the story has gone to shit can just leave, this story is probably going to be a near perfect ending, croc sensei is a genius, not her fault you guys haven't been paying attention, we know
tamayo has been planning muzan death since she was freed and shinobu's cunning really made their team up next level and only heartless bastards didnt cry from nezukos scene

all you screaming the story is dragging dont know what you are talking about or have shit taste , the story is like a perfect layered cake , everything's coming together and no ass pulls

this story is going to be the best ending in jump history, one piece the ball is in your court, naruto and bleach tripped at the finish line.

Why are KnY scanlations still allowed when MangaDex pledged to remove licensed manga off their site (especially WSJ)? Admins are a bunch of hypocrites on this site and I hope DMCA eventually takes this down.

Users who are viewing this thread