Kimetsu no Yaiba

Group Leader
Ohh the mandarin ver is already up faster than the english one and the mangaplus one, glad I can read that language

@Maiorem btw although the Hashiras aren't literally pillars and the Kizuki not really moons, Hashiras are pillars because they are the foundation and support the demon slayer org while the moons are a thematic symbol of demons throughout the story as the opponents of the sun... Personally, I think it should be translated to English since the metaphor is transferable just like how kaichou is a post but translating it to prez is fine (tho I get that pillar is a post specialized for this series)

i'm pretty sure that if the anon translation had kept Hashira and it was translated in the official english, people would complain about it like they complain about One Piece's Dogstorm and Catviper.
People are never happy and always find reasons to prefer the illegal stuff over the legal one even when the latter is free.
Sometime, you wonder why the world is so weird...

This is outrageous, why the english translation always late compared to chinese translation in here ?

Aggregator gang
@Kdom Do you not see how the quality of the legal is far far far worse than fucking fan scanlations?

well if you still don't want to use m+ there's also kny discord who released fan-speed-translation in the server ... just saying .

and nowadays , people who hates the low-quality-but-official-translation usually goes hunt the fan-translation in either one of reddit , 4chan , discord and sometimes onion-sites . but eventually someone uploads them in mdex or the aggregator sites so in the end it's best to be patient .

back to the manga : wanna bet how much longer this "one hour to dawn" chapters gonna be ? i bet it will last at least another 15 chapter with tan discovering the last form .

Double-page supporter
Perfect story for those who got sick of gray antagonists (the final boss types)
I pray for this black antagonist to burn and die

Im not here for the chapters anymore, Im here to stare at Kanao's lovely face in the Volume cover. 🥰

@NovaXII
English is not my first language so I do not really realize how worse it is. The only time I read the anon one, there was a big mistake in it.
I read manga+ only to be up to date with the serie otherwise I buy the French volumes
This petty translation war is really annoying and ridiculous anyway. It is only limited to the scan readers. Everywhere else in the universe those 'awful translations' don't make such a tantrum

Dex-chan lover
Now Tanjirou definitively had enough of Muzan's very existence. Also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0 starts playing.

Fed-Kun's army
When the plot armor is thicker than tungsten
My mans went from barely having a pulse to fighting the final boss in seconds

This is a good manga no doubt but I have a slight issue with it, the sudden powerups and the names of the powerups, Tanjiro was dying and suddenly got a powerup with a fire move that has a new name, where did Tanjiro learn those names? from his father? I wish they stop inventing new names for every move and just focus of the powerup since that's the route the author is taking anyway, adding new names for every move they can think of is just not helping the situation for me.

It does have a far bigger issue in the anime though and that is, Zenitsu, that guy is plain annoying.

I remember a manga I liked very much.
It was about a brother trying to save his sister from becoming a monster, and his sister trying to remain human while saving her brother using monster powers.
It was a very endearing story and I hope to find it again one day.

Users who are viewing this thread