Kimetsu no Yaiba

For a happy ending it is certainly good.

But for a proper ending it felt rushed and unsatisfying.

I don't like how the consequences of demonic transformation got easilly fixed with a drug and a miracle.

It just felt way too easy for something so big and life changing!

Yeah...

😒

Good Trip, it was fun all in all. just the ending was slight rushed and not planned well

Ultimate Lifeform Tanjiro would be cooler but heh...

This trip was truly fun, wasn't it? So much happened. I swear... these 205 chapters really were fun.

Was really expecting a different tone to the last fight. Considering how many times he showed empathy towards the demons he killed I really expected a similar scene for killing the big bad.

Fed-Kun's army
One can only hope the anime does a better job with the ending and the las volume in general... i hate myself for saying this but the series needs some kind of filler ark to make the ending smoother. I really don't think the anime is going to change the ending but if it gives more time for the relationships and characters to grow I believe it won't feel so rushed.

Damm I really wanted a immortal Tanjiro but it is what it is. Fuck zenitsu though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Welp that was a great story they managed to cap it off pretty well for 2 chapters.

Imo
adding their story after all that happened would mostly just result in the usual high jinks but without the demon slaying which sounds boring,
besides we are blessed with countless doujins and spin-offs to read to our hearts content.
Idk why some people say the ending was bad.
reading every character's take on what happened afterwards on their own chapter(backstory/flashback style) seems pretty boring to me too.

Loved the ending and the fact that it didn't unnecessarily stretch it like most of the other shounen manga. 💚💚💚💚💚😁

It was ended quickly because the author had some family matters.

Well, reality comes first.

Let's wait for the author's announcement. Damn this COVID. 😞

Users who are viewing this thread