Kimetsu no Yaiba

Anime-only here, i'm planning to read the manga should i read Chapter 53? (where the anime left off) or just start from Chapter 1? what do you guys think? (sorry for bad engrish)

Group Leader
@DropOutSkippy read all the extras up to that point, then start at chapter 53. it's to catch up on any background lore and sweet omake art

unless you want to appreciate the art done for all chapters, then start from chapter 1

It was a great manga but everybody got a happy ending ..they got reincarnated and are living normal life but i kinda feel sad for yushiro cuz he deserve to be re incarnated and be with future tamao..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Finished the manga, i don’t know what to say man. This was a masterpiece, the ending made me so happy. I loved this manga!

Contributor
Because the description is currently locked for editing, just going to place this here for the time being. Technically will be put in place tomorrow according to the news article, but still.

Because a takedown notice was sent to MangaDex from the owners of this series, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is currently unavailable to be viewed. The series can be read in its entirety at the official Shonen Jump website, with the first three chapters available at any time and the rest accessible with a Shonen Jump membership (which costs about $2 a month and can be accessed via a VPN if you are outside the US).

Dex-chan lover
Time to download it all before it gets taken down.
The official translation is utterly trash. Anon all the way.

Wow, just wanted to chill on this site for manga since i lost kissmanga, along with all of my bookmarks, but looks like imma have the same fucking problem here with shit being taken down. For the sake of us poor or otherwise in a situation where we can't be paying money to read some fucking manga, i do hope this site stays up. I really do pray. I need something to fill the void.

Users who are viewing this thread