Kimi Dake ga Hontou - Ch. 9 - The Root of It/Mirror Case

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted her to not turn into a psychotic cartoon villain and the story to actually be about him trying to understand the twins…but I guess this chapter just doubles down on her just being awful and not even bothering to explain her perspective.

Aggregator gang
There is literally no reason to pick the girl. If if he doesn't want the guy he can find literally anyone but that girl. He must realize she is just evil

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking christ that woman is a monster, karma is gonna FUCK her UP if the author has a heart

And damn, that's really intense for rikimaru, i think they were wrong keeping kyou from him, he probably really needs someone there my god

Thanks for the TL!! Even if it did break my heart!

Dex-chan lover
You know how spicy it was in the beginning. That level of spice was enjoyable but now it’s just fuck that hoe.

Dex-chan lover
[RIP to delete comment option] At least I'll show you this cute dog, I guess.
small-cute-dog-poster-multicolour-photo-paper-print-pomeranian-original-imagbqa4gddkyggd.jpeg
That's the cutest little puppy that i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted her to not turn into a psychotic cartoon villain and the story to actually be about him trying to understand the twins…but I guess this chapter just doubles down on her just being awful and not even bothering to explain her perspective.
Agreed. Author took the easy route by making one of the twins an outright villain.

... Not that the story we got isn't interesting, though. It's just that we could've gotten something much better that didn't rely on a trainwreck of a drama.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh she's the worst, probably would just fucks her brother over just to denies his happiness everytime.

Probably doesn't even like the MC, she's just confessing to him to fuck her brother up and psychologically bully the mc to bend to her when her plan didn't work...

Honestly the more I read, the more confused I become. How is this supposed to benefit anyone? This just makes things worse. It feels more like she actually hates him and always has.
I think that the author is trying to make her out as a psychopath, or a malignant narcissist who cares only to cause pain unto others for what she can’t have. I’m sure that that’ll change, but as it is now I don’t know how you could view it any other way

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ what a cunt.

I swear to fuck if they end up redeeming her and he gets back with her im gonna be pissed.

That's what I predict will happen though. She'll break down, apologize, say it's for his sake and they'll get together and the boy twin will realize he's happy as friends.

Actual bl is too rare for a good outcome like mc and boytwin having a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread