Kimi Dake ga Hontou

Dex-chan lover
Going with I seen so far, I'm betting the twist is going to be
that MC somehow repressed/forgot/be ignorant of all the moments [from the time he was a kid to now] that the brother is really gay for him and suddenly realize and be shocked despite literally having the brother doing things like kissing him several times and being really touchy.
Bonus points if MC also
has the "shocking" realization that he was gay all along despite smoochies from the brother and not showing that he disliked it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
MAN'S GOT ALL THE RIZZ, HE'S POPULAR, HAD A CUTE GIRLFRIEND, AND YET HE'S KISSIN MORE BOIS

This is one of the most rancid mangas I have read to this date. I fucking hate people manipulating others and I hate people forcing them on others even more. Anyone who thinks this shit is good and wholesome or whatever has mental issues.

Fed-Kun's army
bitches be crazy for no reason... he should've chose the brother to begin with

Dex-chan lover
Eh, they made the sister psychotical just to justify the gay.

They could have made the sibling drama in a more natural way. Even if they end up gay at the end.

It gets bad after she brokes up with him.

Eh, they made the sister psychotical just to justify the gay.
I won't deny the sister has a loose screw, but let's put it in her perspective:

Spoilers
In her mind, it probably probably feels like God is denying her love. First and foremost she had a crush on her childhood friend the MC. From what I can tell, her love most likely started at first-sight when she moved in as the MC's neighbor.

Unfortunately for her, the MC inexplicably refuses to make contact with her. She also has an identical twin brother, and while growing up, she witnessed her twin bro laugh and play with the MC on a personal level. As a result, she literally has an "it should've been me" mindset. She is so touch-starved, she projects herself onto her twin bro when he does simple interactions with the MC. I think her mental stability cracked when her twin bro confessed his crush on the mc. So, in order to getting BSS'd by her twin bro, she BSS'd him first; she confesses her love and dates the MC.

All things considered, she made the first step forward in her love despite the setbacks. Yes, it was wrong of her, but we are talking about a sociopath in the making. Unfortunately however, she finally learns about the MC's Haphephobia, and his triggers are women. In other words, her relationship will never advance to physical levels. To make matters worse, her twin bro did not give up on his love. Twin bro exploits the MC's Haphephobia on the false premise of curing the MC's trauma. He literally powercreeps his twin sister by gratifying MC's desire for proper GFE.

All things considered, this makes her a yandere, so it is no wonder she went nuclear. I hope there is no kitchen knife ending, and I pray for a bisexual threesome ending.

Users who are viewing this thread