Kimi ga Kirai na Koi no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - You Aren't Fit To Be a Hero At All!

Not sure if this manga is worth following... I really love the art, but the male MC is a pushy creep.

Group Leader
the art is indeed nice. for me, i can just smell the love rivals a mile away once the mangaka establishes how cool and caring the male interest is and all the stupid girls come after him. what a yawn.

The translation is a bit rough, makes it kinda hard to pick up on the details of their interactions. Still, I'm enjoying this.

Double-page supporter
it's like the most generic shoujo manga ever but like, worse.
we've got a perfect studios girl, a rapey delinquent with a big heart who acts tough but saves her in the end, plus he's hot and can do anything, plus softcore s + m like whats going on here

Aggregator gang
Bro...
This is so dumb lmaoo
I feel like I've read 20 different shoujo exactly like this

Dex-chan lover
stop smiling like a dumbass after someone shoves you against a wall you hard-core masochist of a female lead

i mean, i feel like the story matches its theme (shoujo), but at times i find it very annoying that whatever the "handsome" male leads do are kept unbothered just because of their looks. seriously. sexual harassment is considered very toxic in real life. i feel like shoujo manga are becoming more typical with the aggressive type of male lead and the easy-going female-lead who doesn't give a crap about the inappropriate behavior they're receiving.

Users who are viewing this thread