Kimi ga Kirai na Koi no Hanashi

It was a fun read, pretty wholesome. I don’t like how pretty much everybody aside from the mc act like literal kindergartener though.

Does the author have a weakness on drawing the kissing scenes? The view is always blocked... otherwise the art is really nice

Dex-chan lover
Come to this just to check on this author early work. And really really disappointed with this,
"My whole life being a alarm clock is good enough"
This is not wholesome, this is propaganda toxic relationship. But it is good as a shoujo story ? i guess...

It basically you usual fulfill fantasy drive with their: "I know he is not bad because i know he best" while in relationship every sane person would think otherwise. There is no development for grow to be better, thing just magically get solved by male MC have a chance to be cool, so cool all background characters just only can speechless.
Well, no one born and great at beginning, that student-teacher work from this author fit better my taste.

Yeh

It's horrible. The guy is an absolute cunt towards the MC and for some reason she's still interested in him, which doesn't make any sense. Why would you be interested in someone who harasses you and is an asshole towards you and everyone else?

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this manga, the cliches are there, but the dude isn’t outright a jerk by the way he acts, and the female lead is cute and has some actual personality/ it would’ve been interesting to see their backstories but it’s still a fun read

Group Leader
Ahh what an amazing read! 😍

It's short but sweet, it's seriously nice to read a manga that's straightforward without any unnecessary love rival drama bullshit 🙏

MD@Home
Do yourself a favor and read the official TL instead. It’s unreal how bad the scan is in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad I stuck with this even though the start was so uncomfortable, it really picks up from ch 4 onwards. It's a shame it only got better as it neared the end😥

Although its a short one. It’s pretty good. Deff a hidden gem.

Male MC was close to being a rapist............. but I guess shojos let that stuff slide lol

My only frustration is that ML never appeared flustered even once. Or maybe I missed it?

Users who are viewing this thread