Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 15.2 - Something Like Love... (Second Half)

Group Leader
Itsuki's just telling how it is, Tarou probably has an innocent and sort of naive outlook on things

but fuck how is Tarou going to be the cause of Umi's death ;-;

Dex-chan lover
So what's going to happen, is he going to kill her when she doesn't love him anymore ?

Aggregator gang
@breizh lol no he's not psycho, just bit heavy, the dude said he'll be the cause, and probably an indirect one

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she died protecting him from some accident or crisis?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tsk.....fuck..fuck..FUCK!!!..don't really like meddling peoples....its just unnecessary to say that....

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp Yeah I wasn't serious, although this manga tends to be grim but it won't happen.
But the moment her heart stops beating for him she will die and it started just when he confessed. ^^

Dex-chan lover
He is totally right to btfo the stalker, "love" can't justify all the action...

@FredFriendly No, I think he's right. Just because you love someone, doesn't mean you can act horribly and get away with it. Love shouldn't serve as a justification for bad behavior. He might be saying it a bit harshly, but I agree with him.

Dex-chan lover
Wait noo that makes nonsense wince she life goes up when they touch?!?!?
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
IF this were any other genre, I'd point out that every time he makes her heart beat, he's also making his own heart beat. Maybe we were assuming the wrong person's feelings of love extends her lifespan...

(Highly doubt it but wow, wouldn't that be a shocker)

Dex-chan lover
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
Reminder: Starcross lovers is a warning. When your stars align, it's a good thing. When they cross, it's a bad thing.

Also, theory time:

Before, we were talking about how Umi may secretly be depressed and was considering suicide, however that didn't pan out.

What I think is more likely is that their relationship may not be able to work out, and the romantic displays of affection may be prolonging their relationship, but they cannot sustain it. Considering how Rintarou was depressed and holed himself up in his room before Umi entered into his life, he may view her as his savior of sorts, or as the only light in his world, and so the possibility of their relationship not working out or ending on bad terms may affect him to the point where he may regress to a point where he was even worse than that period, and so he may take his own life. (Consider how Rintarou has never checked on his own lifespan.) Considering his history of depression, guilt at being unable to prevent the deaths of his loved ones, and tendency to fall into an existential crisis because of this, I don't think it may be too much of leap to consider this a possibility. What about Umi? Well, I can imagine that she isn't the type that would take guilt or trauma very well, and so I think that she may, finding out that Rintarou took his own life because of her, would also fall into a depression before wanting to "meet" Rintarou again. This would fall in line with how Itsuki says that Umi's life is in Rin's hands and that his actions will be responsible if she lives or dies, as well as his warnings in this chapter about love and how certain actions or lines, even in love, are never justified, and that certain lines should never be crossed.

Will this happen? Probably not, but it's an interesting idea I've been wrestling with.

Users who are viewing this thread