Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 15.2 - Something Like Love... (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
One thing that bugs me about this is that it seems like it pretty much has to be some kind of self-fulfilling prophecy deal. I mean, if it's not internal to her, whether it's caused by him or not that makes it contingent on events. But the events have changed a lot because he saw the number on her chest--so if he's "the cause", well, whatever he causes is going to be quite different because of seeing that number. So if it's true now, I don't see how it could have been true before the number appeared.

It's like her doom created itself, which is kind of cheating.

Meanwhile, if that guy is going to "see" something, couldn't he see something a bit more useful than "It's going to be his fault!"

I feel like tarou is some kind of death god or something and can unwilling curse people with limited life span if he looks at them without glasses

Well, that's interesting. Tarou sympathizes with the stalker girl, huh? His ideas of love are skewed, and I think that may be what causes Umi's downfall; perhaps, Tarou is a yandere

Users who are viewing this thread