Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 24 - Dangerous Person

Dex-chan lover
The thing that sucks the most about this is how predictable it was. Umi’s death was supposed to be a mystery and was supposed to involve her heartbeat somehow. This just feels like the author gave up on that.

Dex-chan lover
Minori: Earth and water. You'll find plenty of both down there.

Umi: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a cute childhood friend waifu!

Minori: You bring the memories and deeds of rejected husbandos to my city's steps! You insult my queen. You threaten my people with cuckoldry, NTR, and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Umi. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Umi: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

Minori Madness? This is Manga!
[Minori kicks Umi off the steps]

Honestly that sounds interesting tbh. I know amnesia tends to be overdone, but I haven't seen it be used in a while so I think I'd be interested, especially in terms of a childhood friend romance. In a sense, he had to save her once, so now that she has to save him, it makes the relationship feel more reciprocal, even if it retains some sense of a "death"-at least metaphorically, and of loss
@rickdudley

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, sure. Just let her go, it's not like she is a crazy psycho stalker bitch.

I understand Umi avoiding confrontation but Itsuki and Minori have no reason to not beat the shit out of her or get her in trouble.

Double-page supporter
??? Umi wtf are you doing she pushed you down the stairs and hurt your boyfriend?? At least put her in jail for Tarou if you're not doing it for yourself.

Umi if you will just let what this psycho girl did to you (which is considered attempted murder) go then what's the point of desperately trying to find every solutions possible to save your damn life???...you might as well do nothing and await your death...
Seriously the police just came and you just ended with "it's okay"?really.. If is this how she will behave then I guess her friends should stop trying to prolong her life... And just let this lunatic chick handle the rest..

Contributor
Try to hurt someone and blame them, saying they shouldn't have hung out with you cause they knew you dangerous?

Also get how tf are you okay with this Umi? Your bf is hurt considerably and you were about to he K.O.-ed

What the fuck is happening to this manga? It used to have such an interesting premise and the characters were likable. Now everyone's retarded.

Everytime I read another chapter I lower my rating by one.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I like how she dragged Umi through the mud just now - I wonder if that'll be addressed later? I really don't know if Umi can just keep being Umi throughout this series, and it seems that via her shocked expression when the girl said she's pretending, neither can she. Tarou in the last panel is so valid btw, boy's gotta talk to this girl about stranger danger before that number plummets off the face of the earth next time she feels like saying hi to murder-chan.

Aggregator gang
it feels weird seeing people treating everything that comes out of the mouth of a fictional character as if it was the author saying "this is the true way of thinking, no questions asked" as if you can't have a character who's a hypocrite/is mistaken/ doesn't know what they're saying/is generally a douchebag/anything short of a saint because we humans sure love to only speak using general truths amirite? also basically she's just a plot device for character development, u know instead of having said development coming from a misunderstanding resolved after 10 minutes of irl time/40 chapters and 30 volumes in manga time like basically any romance drama ever)

It started out with a good premise, reasonably interesting characters, and mystery but feels like its falling down into a rut. skewing off onto lots of different tangents and adding lots of questions with no answers.
I agree with the yandere chick, Umi needs to stop acting so fake, hope they're actually going somewhere with this and she isn't really so much of a Mary Sue that she's cool with people trying to kill her.

The second guy with future powers seems random. Despite seemingly having a more useful power than the MC he hasn't used it much or done much to help, mostly just been a sidelines critic and stirred up drama for the sake of itself. Basically the standard Gary Oak "rival" cliche, stronger and seemingly more moral/heroic than the MC but doesn't actually do anything useful, making you wonder why they didn't just write a story about him instead.

The MCs power has started to seem arbitrary with the way the numbers can suddenly plummet with seemingly no direct action on his part. Maybe they'll explain it later, but at this point it breaks suspension of disbelief since you can't have any faith in them providing meaningful information and feels like its just being played for whatever is most dramatic at the time.

There's an issue of properly balancing the resoluton of questions and plot points with the creation of new ones, some series do it well and as a result flow well and stay interesting. Others think making everything convoluted and confusing makes the story deep. In reality people stop caring about the story when its too random and doesn't have a sense of consistency.

From the raws the scenerios where she can get killed almost seem like random "Final Destination" type things, trucks randomly plowing into her, pipes falling out of the sky.

As others have said amnesia generally sucks in manga. It could be a useful plot device if it only lasts a few chapters and focuses on Umi's character development, but more often it gets used as a lazy way to drag things out through a big arc (or several) where they: reset character development, rehash issues that have already been resolved and relationships that are already established, cause lots of misunderstandings that would normally be too trivial to cause problems, and justify characters doing things they would normally not be stupid enough to do.

Fed-Kun's army
hey so when will the stalker bitch fucking get brutally murdered?

@Tamerlane

You're right, it could be pretty interesting. Just kinda annoyed they dragged the Umi death thing for so long after this first near death experience chapter. And some situations require more coincidences that winning the lottery lol.

Y'all go on with all the speculations. I'm just gonna enjoy the manga

Double-page supporter
Prison and a spanking is in order.
This is just Batwoman all over again...
Letting a dangerous criminal get away scott-free...

Dex-chan lover
That was fucking attempted murder, what in the goddamn are you people doing letting her go like that. And this stalker bitch yaps on and on about how Umi's just as bad as she is so she totally deserves to be murdered, an absolute delusional fuck that needs to be locked up.

Users who are viewing this thread