Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 42 - For My Sake

jak

Contributor
Ugggggghhhhhhh, I hate split personality romances where the love interest falls for both personalities. New Tarou needs to fuck off.

So the arc will end soon. He will be back to old Tarou. And then we'll be back to him seeing the days she has left. And God gave them the number of days she had left in order to save Tarou. So I'm thinking she'll have like 2 days left when the arc finishes.

I think in the end the moral of the manga will be that you should "live like you're dying" - that no one is guaranteed a long life and you should live each day like it's your last.

Or is that whole thing gone now that they prevented her death by the crazy stalker girl or steel beams or whatever...

Will someone else have numbers visible now?

Dex-chan lover
Man this series really lost me plot wise, but at least "New" Tarou is going along with things now.

Wait, but wasn’t the last confession literally like when they started officially going out, so she should already know exactly when it was and how it happened? I can’t really imagine this last memory taking any more than 1-2 days for him to remember, so what’s the significance of them having an entire week left? I don’t completely hate this arc, but I do wonder where they will go from here...?

Dex-chan lover
"To pretend it didn't happen!"
For some reason this quote is perfect for this arc.

Double-page supporter
Glad to see her finally make a request for herself, but now that this arc's coming to an end..what next? The stakes are mostly gone, so I wonder what'll happen soon? Stalker girl coming back?

I've been thinking this for a while, but what if the final memory isn't the final confession? What if it was when he went back in time and met young Umi? I mean, the final piece is toward the beginning of the memory puzzle board. I think it could make sense. A final trial from God to see if Tarou can tell Umi important things that easily. Ir maybe it's just the final confession. Would be interesting if it were the memory from when Tarou time traveled though

Users who are viewing this thread