Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 43 - The Last Confession

jak

Contributor
Now will "new" Tarou actually confess or be an asshole and not reunite them?

So his last confession was going to be the last one. So he was going to give up on her in that way. Umi is lucky she finally said yes. I can see why he has PTSD about her with the constant crying. Imaging being at your last straw and confessing just so you can move on without any regrets.

Will he tell her he was ready to let her go that last time? Will she feel bad for turning him down the other three times? Will the author explain why a girl who was so eager to please people that she was near suicidal, turn him down so many times? Or will this go back to more fluff with the death counter and future visions?

Going back to the first chapter, which has the original last confession, it definitely seems like there was nothing special going on. They were just walking home and Tarou just needed to confess. Nothing new to add, just wanted to point it out.

Dex-chan lover
FUSE THE TAROUS AND PISS ON GOD.

A statement that only makes sense in context

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAA he remembered! I wonder if what he meant to end it is to move on and accept that they wouldn't progress more? Now that I think about it, I didn't really like these at all back then since umi was way too weird 🤣 Time to re-read everything!

Oh and is umi's posture even possible? I feel like having a stiff neck or a broken neck (dead) after that.

Users who are viewing this thread