Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 6.1 - The Day I Met You (First Half)

Aggregator gang
When his grandma passes away:
tzpmr.jpg

Aggregator gang
If the deaths seem natural, I really think he can influence the 100 days.

Fed-Kun's army
It was obvious it was coming, but it doesn't make it hit any less harder

Dex-chan lover
so this is not a comedy gimmick ? we enter the drama now ?

@Tcof Um, what did you expect when the concept of this manga is literally countdown to death. Of course there will be moments on his flashback where it will be dramatic.

Dex-chan lover
@Chromoz well, the past few chapter, the number is just went up and down whatever there are a romantic moment. So that look like it can go to the direction "heart beat will save the world" once again every time shit goes down

Dex-chan lover
I think there's a hidden message here. Those 100 days are there as a reminder for our mc to do something about the numbers. Knowing that he's able to manipulate fate by doing his "best", I think he will soon realize that grandma's life can be manipulated in such a way that the number will stay 100 as long as he tried his "best".

Contributor
I think that if he had told his Grandma, she might've accepted that her time was coming, though not without reservations.

Dex-chan lover
I know grandma was gonna die, but I wasn't ready for him running home and becoming a shut-in.

Damn, that's powerful. Imagine a little kid having an existential crisis where he's forced to be couped up alone in his room out of fear that he's gonna see death everywhere and be unable to do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread