Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi

yeah, time to drop. was good while it lasted, but soon we'll have an entire high school of super powers, only used to create drama.

Group Leader
If I'm not mistaken, as bad as this story is now, the author falls back on one of the most retarded plot devices in chapter 36.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me, or do the colors of the covers grow more somber as the story progresses and the number goes down?

Contributor
@nyamcam - Just because darkness is starting to fall on Umi? That wouldn't be foreshadowing...

I also note that Tarou is nowhere to be found...

Contributor
I get that this series has had a [Supernatural] tag from the beginning, but
a time slip/travel arc
?
Really?

Double-page supporter
@justforthelulz , when a chapter becomes a whole arcs for some dumb logic, also from the start every supernatural thingy is related to time so it does make sense

Contributor
@FireCamp
every supernatural thingy is related to time
I mean, you're not wrong, since literally everything is related to time in one way or another, to the point that "time" is the most used noun in the English language.

pTcbPvM.jpg

Double-page supporter
$
Justforthelulz if u tryna be a smartass 'bout it : 1 guy sees the future, another guy sees the time left before someone dies.... so yeah kindly exit by the door to your left

Contributor
@FireCamp
I wasn't trying to be a smartass; sorry if I came across that way. The image used indicates that I couldn't refute your point and that I was agreeing with you (hence, "you're not wrong").

Double-page supporter
@justforthelulz well with how you worded it and with the image, the context i got was that the image was aimed to be me not being able to respond with anything, i'm guess i'm an asshole in the end sry 'bout dat

Contributor
@FireCamp
No hard feelings; times are tense out here in the real world and intent is easily lost when communicating through a faceless, voiceless medium.

Users who are viewing this thread