Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi

Annnd, this is why they need to let people delete their comments. My eyes are blurry (reading too much) and thought I was editing my previous comment. My blind ass made a new one instead, lmao.

This manga was pretty good, it was a nice read.

I agree with everyone though that the whole amnesia asspull was a little annoying and didn’t serve much purpose other than for us to see more of the characters. I’m happy that it didn’t end after umi defied death but if the author went about it in another way it would have been better.

Dex-chan lover
Not revealing any of the actual content, but my idea is that the first arc is great, the second arc is ok, but these should have been two separate stories completely.
Or at least better connected.
The switch was, in my opinion, the really bad part of the overall story. Made little sense and just served as a forceful connection between two distinct ideas the author seemed to really want to cram in a single story.

I'd really want to give two separate ratings there. A 9 for the first arc and a 6 for the second, possibly with a 3 for the transition.

Not a big fan of literal Deus Ex Machina, and this one in particular is the worst kind that doesn't even stick to the concept he introduces.

All in all, a good read, but not a really memorable one.

Also, never mentioned in the second arc: can the MC of the first arc still see death countdown?
This goes out the window as soon as the second arc starts, supporting the idea that it should have been a whole separate story.

Contributor
whygod.jpg

Tgank you for translating this masterpiece. It was an awesome read. Thanks again. Looking forward to your next masterpiece. 💟💜💛💚💙💗❤♥

Good stuff, a little dark on some bits, pretty light-hearted comedy, and a good plot.
Solid 10 even if you're binge reading out of boredom

5 more chapters to go. I got really bored of this series after chaper 35 or something because it just ruined the premise of the story

I want to read this. But i afraid my heart can't handle it.. can someone tell when it's end? So I can marathon it and pour my tears just one time.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this with a bunch of other users as it was coming out and just the collective disappointment we had when the story reached its final arc... like fr this story has a cute art style and the countdown was genuinely an interesting read but once the story squeezes out everything it can out the 100 days plotline does it seem to run out of things to do

Users who are viewing this thread