This is a masterpiece. Love it
Anthony301 Active member Joined Jul 13, 2024 Messages 74 Apr 14, 2025 #104 Knowing this is getting animated I'm just hiped AF one of the animes I'm waiting this year and probably my favorite
Knowing this is getting animated I'm just hiped AF one of the animes I'm waiting this year and probably my favorite
LuzieSalt Joined Jun 13, 2025 Messages 15 Jun 13, 2025 #105 I cried so much... My eyes hurt... 10/10 I will cry again<3
8 86024183 Joined Sep 22, 2025 Messages 2 Sep 22, 2025 #106 This manga is very good, I really like it. I hope it ends with a happy ending.
B BurytheHikari Double-page supporter Joined Oct 21, 2024 Messages 53 Dec 2, 2025 #107 "So cruel yet, so beautiful" Arguably one of the best Yuri i've ever read 10/10 so far
F Ft70 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2026 Messages 513 May 24, 2026 #108 I have a bad feeling this is not going to have a happy ending
AnquilossauroINSANO Joined Jul 26, 2026 Messages 9 Jul 26, 2026 #109 My first time reading a yuri manga. Hope It's good
A azi_azure00 Joined Jul 6, 2026 Messages 2 Sep 17, 2026 #110 I wish the author will make more fight scene than romantic drama. It's more fitted in this story
pankeekitl Joined Sep 10, 2026 Messages 3 Friday at 4:54 AM #111 BEST MANGA THAT I'VE EVER READ ABSOLUTELY PEAK THANKS FOR AONO NACHI SENSEI BECAUSE CREATE THIS MASTERPIECE
BEST MANGA THAT I'VE EVER READ ABSOLUTELY PEAK THANKS FOR AONO NACHI SENSEI BECAUSE CREATE THIS MASTERPIECE